For our existing Soliant.cloud clients, we offer the Evolution Package to transition your existing Soliant.cloud instances to the latest version of FileMaker.
Our FileMaker Evolution Package involves the following steps:
- An evaluation of your current Soliant.cloud server instance to develop a plan and time frame for action. This will include:
- Database porting
- Container Data porting
- Analysis and configuration adjustments to EBS volumes
- Analysis and configuration adjustments to AWS Snapshots
- Secure Socket Layer Certificate (SSL) migration
- Server Side Plug-Ins porting
- Server Side Scripting porting
- Current backup and snapshot porting
- Monitoring and AWS roles & security transfer
- Instance FTP-SSL accounts and configuration
- Instance command, batch, and powershell file porting
- FileMaker Server License transfer and license review
- Update networking security, roles, permissions and DNS.
- A review of our findings and recommendations. Our team will:
- Review costs for evolution based on the analysis.
- Review licensing considerations.
- Propose any possible optimizations for cost reduction and performance enhancements.
- Define a maintenance window to perform the evolution.
- A full evolution for your solution, paired with ongoing communication with your team
Get Started Today
To learn more about upgrading your hosting and solution in one joint effort, contact our FileMaker hosting experts today.